Friday, April 29, 2011

venimeuse :D

Without you I'm A river without water
A water without it's oxygen
A mountain without it's bird
A bird without a wing
Without you
I'm A day without the sun
A night without moon
A sky without stars
I'm a sea without it's wave
A wind without a blow
A flower without it's roots
Without you
I'm A soul without a spirit
Abody without it's shadow
A pure light which is going dim
Without you I'm
A tree without its leafs
A leaf which loosing it's coulor
A coulor which is fading
Without you I'm
a human witout sense
A human without emotions
An emotion which can't be described
Without you I'm
a sadness with no happenies
without youI'm
happenies which is meaningless
I'm a thing which worth nothing
Without you I'm
me but a me Without pourpose
Without you I'm a life which want an end ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment