Saturday, April 30, 2011

anything you want...

I miss you so much. I think I'm losing my mind and myself. I am willing to surrender my soul to you if you are the devil. I can't stop and wait and breathe and not think about you. Every time I close my eyes, you appear to me. I'm lost in you. I can't even control my soul.

Is it not strange for me to let my mind wonder into it's depths while it thinks about you while you don't even see me as I am? I try to always be noticed but you never see me as someone you might like. It's weird and vague and somewhat unrecognizable and unrealizable to you that maybe I'm head over heels but it did ever occur to you, that you are the reason that I am this way?

You are like a poison that runs though my veins and makes me feverish and so cold, all at the same time. You make me so high, with your innocently devilish smile.

I wish I could come right out and say it but I can never know what might your reaction be. So for this very same reason, I guess, I will have to hold my peace. I want to be the one you'd love to see, every day and every night. I wish you to be that only one near me.

I will surrender and I will do all, to please you in every way. You know I can do it all.

You hurt me so much. It's painful but the pain is so sensual. I love the wat you make me dizzy and spin my head around. It's difficult to understand but I'm all yours. You are my personal devil and I'm your play-toy. I'd love for you to make me crazy and make me wild. It's not just my mind but my body agrees, when I say that you always....always turn up the heat.

If you ever ignore, it makes me want you even more. I'm so addicted to you. You're too contagious to me. I'm so locked up, I don't have no where to go.

Everyone says that you're not good for me but I'm to close to get back. It's so confusing and I'm tripping over myself. I don't know what to do but I'm sure that I'd love to do something, anything that involves you.

I've never felt this way. I've never been so crazy. It's a whole new genre of emotions and feelings. I've never felt so happy and intrigued.

I can be good or bad. I can be an angel or a naughty devil. I can be the light or the darkness that surrounds you. I can be the angel of love or even of death. I'll be what you want me to be. I can do anything to please you. I can be anything or anyone you want me to

No comments:

Post a Comment