Sunday, April 24, 2011

unknown

We start as an unknown person…
We became close because of fate..
Then we became friends..
Suddenly it has changes..
I not sure what…
But what I am sure is..
It became something more than friend..
We know each other in a short while..
But in a short while our feeling is develop..
Develop to something new..
Something more than what we thought..
I am not sure for u..
But for me it is so memorable..
Do you feel like what I feel..
Or it is just me that feel like that…
In this life, anything can happen..
When I am alone..
Suddenly you came in my life..
You bring me light after I am gloom..
You are my hope..
You are one of the best things happen in my life..
I do not regret for knowing you..
Because I know you are there when I need you…

No comments:

Post a Comment