Tuesday, April 26, 2011

egos

My body, soul, mind and heart, all beat and speak alone. Never am I high or low. I'm always stuck in the middle. I have never one emotion inside myself.

I can love and hate at the same time.
My greatest since is lust, yet my body and soul is chaste and celibate.
My greed overpowers me, yet I can never take anything that doesn't belong to me.
Vanity is my obsession, yet I love the beauty that shines from within when I feel alive.

Love and hate are not so different from one another. Each has been inflicted with pain to cause this desire. I can easily be both and none at the same time. Emotions reel me in and tell me how to be.

My emotions control me in the worst ways possible. I'm ruled by them and I can't resist.

I can satisfy and I can destroy anyone in one single night. Turning out the lights and blowing away the flames, I can make any kind of fantasy he desires and turn myself into his worst nightmare.

I would give anything to be accepted but I could never change myself to fit in. I'm caught between fire and ice within me. My soul and heart, mind and body, spirit and strength, all scream things unlike anything ever I've ever heard, seen or believed.

I would love to be loved, yet the force of hate drives me to ambition. I'm afraid to love but I'm courageous enough to live. I'm broken inside, yet I'm whole and complete without anyone.

I can give pain wrapped in pleasure. I'm a victim of my own crimes. My heart is broken in a thousand pieces but each piece has a beat of it's own.

I can make each encounter a show, a meeting and a party altogether. I can present each sin as a virtue and each painful memory as a pleasured feeling.

I can can one bend to my wills. I can make and break anyone who crosses my path. I am never aware of what I have done until the task is complete. My alter egos keep me from ever knowing.

I'm bound within myself. I'm locked away and I hold the keys close to me.

My life is tangled within my heart. I'm unable to unfold nor reveal to myself where this all might lead to.

I am the seven sins and the seven virtues all together. However, I feel no burden in being so many others. I'm myself all the time, yet I have faces that no one could ever recognize.

No comments:

Post a Comment