Sunday, April 24, 2011

DO IT NOW



I had times where I suffered a lot, and
I’ve been hurt and I cried all throughout.
I never realized, “what if I’ve done it right?”
“Could it be that my life was bright?”

I’ve been using this given time, given by God.
Not mentioning that half of it I never thanked Him.
I was blessed to experience the beauty of the earth,
If not I would have been really hurt.

Elementary and high school didn’t go what I expected,
It became the stage for me to hurdle the unexpected.
I don’t want to do this, but this is what it’s supposed to be.
I’ll be playing the lead role in my sphere.

The things I’ve done when I was young,
Most were nonsense and bad for the tongue.
It was He, that made me realize about it,
And changed me for the person who I am now.

I’ve become somebody who is trustworthy and happy,
Not the other who always gossips and blabby.
I had learn how to love, LOVE the person who deserves it,
Not the one who gives it to a dimwit.

I admit my faults in the past few years,
And I have learned a lot from my fears.
Never try to control the person inside of you,
Or else, this control will grow inside of you.

It’s too late to regret what I’ve done,
Time is running out and no more fun.
Challenges and hurdles are now coming to an end.
I’m already getting on, this words I’ll send…

…do it now !!

No comments:

Post a Comment