Thursday, April 21, 2011

destiny :)

No one may guess how much you mean to me,
The way I portray moments of ever treasured past,
I close my eyes imagining reality enwrapped in dream
And hold my breath but heart keeps beating so fast.
Hot blood runs rapidly through strained veins,
My head is spinning like I`m chasing after butterfly,
Exhausted heart looks a fragile vase broken in twain
But I`ve no salty tears and power to cry.
I miss you like the sandy dunes still pine over the rain,
I`m overwhelmed with poignant fears and despair,
It seems my body`s shackled by the ever strongest chain
That I can hardly breathe and gasp for gulp of crystal air.
I love your fingertips, the way they slide all over by body,
I love the way you look half-naked, awaken out of sleep,
I read your eyes as if conducting some important study,
No need to say my love is infinite and like a river deep.
I missed the midnight train staying at the empty station,
I tried to find your smile in the faces of the leaving crowd,
You couldn`t come but I succumbed to the temptation
To challenge destiny and be the happiest from this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment