Saturday, April 23, 2011

together :)

Talking to empty walls
On the loneliest day
Of my life.
Speaking of distance pasts
And times long gone by…
I found my savior
In the form of a loveless boy
On a rainy day
When I didn't really have much to say.
Save me when I'm losing
Catch me when I fall.
Heal me when I'm dying.
Be there through it all.
And I met a boy
With the dullest dead grey eyes
On the loneliest
Day of my life…
Talking…
To my empty walls
And to colorless places
And dreams I haven't let go.
Whispering words
That taint the pure halls
Driving me into the blackest of moods.
Save me when I'm losing,
Catch me when I fall.
Heal me when I'm dying..
Be there through it all.
Talk when I get lonely,
Sing me into sleep…
Tell me a story,
Read me a tale.
Just be there for me…
Together we can't fail…

No comments:

Post a Comment