Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Song of a Bleeding Heart



I was raised to tame a heart,
A heart that have bled from the start,
And to erase all it’s the suffering,
Even though it means to me nothing. 

As for each heart I have tamed,
Love it the one to be blamed,
But I accidentally learned how to love,
Love that will make me sacrifice everything that I have above.

Then I loved a boy but didn’t last,
Coz he only loves someone from his  past,
I was so stoned yet I let him go,
Because he will be happy that’s all I know.

But I realized that there was a heart that I could never tame,
A heart that was enlisted in my name,
It started to bled and tore apart,
Then everything made sense from the very start.

But as my wounds deepen,
I realized that everything could happen,
Then everything came to passing,
Then my heart starts singing.

“Moving on along the mountains and the hills,
Gives my heart a painful and a piercing chill,
But it was just the beginning,
The beginning of a never ending.

A never ending love and joy,
Things that no one could destroy,
The pleasures of moving on,
Is the only thing that my heart is hanging on.”

But then I started to cry,
Wishing if I could just die,
Die in stillness and silence,
But my heart only needs love’s presence.

But my heart isn’t ready to die,
Coz it know that someone will cry,
Yet it decides to move on,
And sing a thousand songs of a bleeding heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment