Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Untouchable

i forever will be a shadow of the past and a figment who stays in the background, never to take the center stage in a picture of memories.
I am myself for myself and for nobody else.

I'm not afraid to face a bit of danger. I want to be there through the storms and I prefer to face it all alone. I won't bow and I won't fall. I'll stand strong through it all. Without you at my side, I'll be brave enough to fight.

I won't run away from this dark night. I'm able to defend myself when I need to. I'm there for myself when no one was to be found. I'll be there for me til the end of times.

Is it still too late for you to see? I'm a enchanted and unchartered land, untouched by the sea. I'm a world inside an island. I'm a universe inside my planet. It's not so hard to believe, that someone like me, is as untouched as a person could ever be.

My intelligence, nor beauty may surpass anyone, yet, I know and believe in my heart, that I am the way I'm supposed to be. I might not be the one who grabs all the attention and I might not be the one who leaves everyone star struck.

Even when the lights go out, I keep my composure. I never let anyone come any where near me. I don't fear people, I fear how people can be.

I'm not an object to be obtained. I'm a myth to be desired. Never to be touched or seen but believed to exist even when all logic screams otherwise.

My heart belongs no none, yet many have wasted their's on me. I'm a fairy, who's magic is for no on to see. Deep inside the dark forest, on the highest branch of the tallest tree, I reside. I wait for someone who would be brave enough to climb.

Deep inside a forest, I've been hidden from the world. I'm seen by all, touched by none. I'm alone in this world, for I have made my image to mislead the people.

The believe I am the sinner, yet they don't know who or what I even am. I'm a body so pure, I have an aura so clean. I'm something that's rare and endangered. They want me, to make me like everyone else. I'm what doesn't exist. I'm what they want to kill and destroy.

I mislead them and let them come into my existence, and just when they think they can have me, I move in to destroy them. I'm dangerous to meddle with. I'm a prodigy.

I won't become a victim of this corrupt world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment