Friday, April 29, 2011

kiss of death

Never will I forget, the pain and misery you caused me. My life was thrown off balance because you decided to happen to me.

Was it enough to watch me go down in flames? Was it enough to know that you were the reason behind all that pain? Was it enough to know that everything I fought for was in the end for nothing and could never be? Was it enough to break me down just see how I rose from my ashes?

I still don't understand, how could you be so cold? I was never pushed this far to break. I never were the best person in this world, but I do know one thing, that never did I deserve this.

I couldn't help myself but now I can see so clearly. You chewed me up every day and every night, but I loved you for everything that you stood for. Now I can see, that all those were lies and you never were or could be anything worth fighting for.

You made me blind and you made my head curve around the reality of your persona. I was never given a chance to take a step back and see the situation for what it really was. I was never given an opportunity to recognize you for the fraud that you are.

You kisses of death killed me for last time. It's about time that you got to know how it feels to be killed every day, only to be reborn every night. I was awake, yet in deep slumber, for I could not see, what was killing me.

You may hide behind the eyes which seem so innocent, it's a tragedy, that no one sees so clearly. You betrayed, you lied, you cheated and now you apologize as if nothing ever happened.

You maybe a higher power now, but I'll ask what becomes of you in years to come. You will fall to you death, from the peak of you egoistic mind. It will be the end, but your's will be long-lasting.

Your kisses of death have inflicted horror upon my being, though, not anymore. I'm complete from within. I'm satisfied with who I am, I don't need you to tell me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment