Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MusiC InstRumentS...!!!

Sometime my guitar can say,
how soulfully it was tuned,
love spread over the strings,
all my music was for you..


The violin kept on corner of my room,
shared times when i was alone,made me bloom,
be together was the molody, no oppurtunity for sorrow,
i felt "love" was only the thing, i could borrow.

Passionate was the piano note,
compelled to make me dance with you in dreams,
sing with you was my desire,
love would be the truth, never satire,

Sensual was the noise of saxophone,
made me naughty , turned me on,
blended with softness of the harmony,
wanted to please you playing a symphony.

Walking on lonely streets,
my heart misses you for every single beat,
but there was a hope in my mind,
will find the girl so innocent and sweet.

Intensity of my music would be so strong,
at times when u will be in my arms for long,
charmed by it, i kiss your lips,
looking at you, holding you as finger grips.

Immortal would be my music,so divine,
still making a poet dreamy,making rhyme,
dipped in deep thinking of you,
wish all my dreams would be so real so true.

2 comments: